Re: [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] Slides for MS API presentation part

Le mardi 28 août 2012 à 19:39 +0000, Stefan Hakansson LK a écrit :
> slides (really just forwarding what I got from Martin a while ago) for
> this topic on the telco in a few minutes.
>
> I also attach a .pdf version that Libre office just created for
> convenience. *There is no guarantee that it has been translated correctly*.

Since these files were too big for distribution/archival (and thus were
sent to me for moderation), I've sent a copy to www-archive:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Aug/0032.html

PPT:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Aug/att-0032/Curtsy_Web_Overview.pptx
PDF: