Re: Do we need two ways of identifying m-lines?

Jingle doesn't have the same index-based m= line concept, it does
everything by <content/> name, which is mappable to "mid".

I also think the m= index strategy has several shortcomings, so using "mid"
when available allows us to avoid chaining ourselves to m= index.