Re: On a particular design meme

On 08/18/2012 12:47 AM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> The 'inexpert developer' meme is one that I've heard played out
> several times recently.  I'd like to address that directly:
>
> https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B3CBDA49A25BB9DC!139&authkey=!AJStLRafKyPwDdQ
>
> Maybe this will be helpful.

Martin,

thanks for the thought - but for completeness of archive, could you
please attach a PDF of the document that you want us to consider when
you post something you want the WG to consider?

I expect that neither Skydrive nor Google Docs gives any possibility of
guaranteeing that we're both looking at the same version of a document,
and will continue to do so 6 months later, so a copy-at-archive is a
simple way to make sure other people will be looking at the same doc
when they try to understand what we're talking about.

                    Harald (chair hat on)