Re: Stats proposal, updated

On 08/13/2012 05:14 PM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) wrote:
> can you say a bit more about what would be in
>
>     "SRC groups (for Simulcast grouping etc)"
My thinking would be that the stats call returns stats on each SSRC, and
the groups attribute gives details on which groups this SSRC
participates in - probably an unique ID for the group and the type of group.

> Also on the Echo Return Loss… I'm assuming this only works for a bi direction Track?
Bidirectional tracks don't exist. I think it doesn't matter so much
which track(s) we report it on, as long as it's consistent. According to
my understanding, echo cancellers tend to be more useful the more global
they are, so it may be that we should only report this as a
whole-browser statistic - or alternatively report the same number on
every track queried.