Re: Microsoft API Proposal

Not sure where you picked that up from, but SDP was not chosen to make life
easier for Google. The whole reason I added the SessionDescription object
to JSEP was to allow for a future where the session description could be a
Javascript object with individual accessors, but still serialize to SDP
when needed.