Re: [rtcweb] Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

I think that the proposed "customizable response to changing network
quality" is a good idea.
Wiring the adaptation logic into webrtc would make it less flexible to
different needs in particular
applications. Of course a default adaptation logic should be implemented in
the browser.

Cheers,
--
Luca De Cicco, PhD