Re: Making RTCSessionDescription and RTCIceCandidate much more flexible

My main objective with this proposal is to make it very simple going
to/from JSON, and at the same time make it flexible if you use something
else than JSON in your negotiation channel. XMPP for example.

The json use case:

sd = new RTCSessionDescription(JSON.parse(jsonified_sd));
jsonified_sd = JSON.stringify(sd);

Some other format:

sd_type = ...;
sd_sdp = ...;
sd = new RTCSessionDescription({type:sd_type, sdp:sd_sdp});

/Tommy