Re: webrtc telco

On that topic (see my earlier emails too Rob...but this may be as much a
question for Doug and Al, etc. now) is there any reason this would
"just" come under the Audio WG?

This proposal already mentions video and canvas recording.

It would be really good if we could have a consistent way of
processing/accessing MediaStream Tracks data.

http://hg.mozilla.org/users/rocallahan_mozilla.com/specs/raw-file/tip/StreamProcessing/StreamProcessing.html
http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/streamsapi/
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Audio_Data_API
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#mediastreamrecorder
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-media-capture-api-20100928/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-media-capture-20110414/

To me these all seem to be dealing with slightly different slices of a
bigger superset...and at some stage an integrated solution to
audio/video stream track data processing/access would be awesome.

BTW: Will any of this get covered at TPAC?  Seems like this would be the
perfect time to lock a bunch of people in a room and thrash this all out
8)

roBman