Re: Masking (Re: PeerConnection Data Channel)

On 9/4/2011 8:54 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011, Matthew Kaufman wrote:
>>> We absolutely should, yes.
>> Why?
> Defense in depth.

In this case, overkill and non-functional, both. Masking of raw audio
data played over RTP wouldn't be very useful to existing RTP devices.
And if we're not going to support existing RTP devices, just turn on
DTLS-SRTP for everything and be done with it.

Matthew Kaufman