Re: webRTC integrated to chrome/firefox?

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:01:04 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 2011-08-31 22:44, Ralph Giles wrote:
> On 31 August 2011 14:49, BI Raven<Raven.Bi@alcatel-lucent.com>  wrote:
>
>> I'm new to this project and have interest in how to build a web phone
>> based on HTML5. Is there a chrome/firefox version on top of which I can
>> do web phone development (using HTML and JS)? A trial version is also
>> ok. Thanks.

Actually, you can download a WebKit lib at
<https://labs.ericsson.com/apis/web-real-time-communication/downloads>
if you want to do testing. That implementation is quite well aligned
with the current API (but you can not use chrome/ff, you'd have to use
Epiphany or GTK-Launcher as browser). There is also an example
application available.