CONCLUSION on "onaddstream" and beyond

The conclusion of this discussion seems to be:

1. MediaStream objects should be created more or less immediately as
result of "getUserMedia" or "addStream" operations (in the later case a
MediaStream object on the remote side should be created as a result of
the signaling).

2. There is a need to, on a MediaStreamTrack level, notify the
application when live data is available (which can be a bit later than
the creation of the MediaStream object).

The task is now on the Editors to change the drafts along these lines.

Stefan for the chairs