Re: Call for API contributions to WEBRTC WG

We plan to co-author a document that and submit that as an API starting point. It will not be ready by 10 days after we first heard of this deadline ... there is a fair amount of documentation to be created as well as time needed for internal IPR review as this is the first time to publish it publicly. However, we will have it published with appropriate IPR declaration before the next face to face meeting.

Cullen for Cisco

Cullen Jennings
For corporate legal information go to: