W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webrtc-logs@w3.org > October 2019

Re: [mediacapture-record] Defer deciding codec until data is available and onstart fires (#190)

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:44:03 +0000
To: public-webrtc-logs@w3.org
Message-ID: <issue_comment.created-541606032-1571049842-sysbot+gh@w3.org>
> Ok. If we can't solve this I'd rather see us skip the mimetype deferral and only add a note.

Let's not throw everything out over a difference of opinion about whether or not to wait for data to become available, I'm happy to not make that change, as long as we don't force the UA to set the mimeType prior to starting the recording. See PR, I hope this will make both sides happy?

-- 
GitHub Notification of comment by henbos
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-record/pull/190#issuecomment-541606032 using your GitHub account
Received on Monday, 14 October 2019 10:44:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:22:29 UTC