Re: Thank You

Adam,

This is a painful loss for the editing team.  You have been there since the
beginning, and your enormous contributions to the success of the spec go
way beyond the Commit count.  I have very much enjoyed working with you
these past 7 years and wish you well in your career and life.

I hope you will continue gaming :)

-- dan

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 4:20 AM, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com