Re: Move change log into separate file?

Hmm, I liked the fact that searching for old or deprecated APIs pulled up
something in the change log, because it was then easy to see by the date
*which* version I should be looking at.  But I'm okay with it if others
are.  Cullen has had concerns in the past with what's in the change log, so
it would be good to hear from him here.