Re: Agenda, March 2

Den 02. mars 2017 11:58, skrev Harald Alvestrand:
> Let's focus first of all on the "easy ones" from the interim yesterday.
> If they're ready, let's merge.
>
> These (by my reckoning) are starred below.
>

> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #433 Specify the "applyConstraints algorithm" more clearly (burnburn)

Bernard fixed and merged this in realtime.

> Issues
> ------
> #380 Define restrictions on device-info permission. (alvestrand)
> #384 Should we use [EnforceRange] on min/max in constraints? (aboba)
> #385 ConstrainLong only concern positive values (aboba)
> #386 What does "getSettings" return? (alvestrand)
> #396 Explanation of "advanced" constraint sets is confusing (burnburn)
> #400 Add text to extensibility for consumer of MST (burnburn)
> #428 Implementation Suggestions section needs review (stefhak)
> #429 Specify that getSettings omits non-applicable settings (burnburn)
> #434 Disable user media by default in cross-origin iframes (stefhak)
>
> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #990 Add an explicit stats selection algorithm. ()
Obsoleted by #1030

> #1011 Eliminate NetworkError ()
More work needed. If we want to be like WebSockets, things get ugly.

> * #1023 Specify how media is centered, cropped, and scaled. Fixes # ()
Merged.

> * #1025 Mention that codecs can be reordered or removed but not mod ()
Merged.

> #1026 strawman text to show how unverified media would work ()
> Nobody feels sure this will work, even if it's the right problem.
>
> #1030 Switch to sender and receiver getStats selectors. ()
> Jan-Ivar said he will do more work on this.
>
> #1031 Don't fire events on a closed peer connection ()
Merged, but we still have issues.

> #1032 maxSimulcastStreams attribute in RTCRtpCodecCapability ()
> #1033 "Hybrid" OAuth solution. ()
> Taylor will modify this so that truncation & hash agility can be done
> separately
>
> #1035 Parameters for packetization interval ()
> #1036 Specify how transceivers get their mids in setLocal/Remote ()
> #1037 Specify when random mid generation happens ()
Merged.

> * #1038 Make RTCDataChannel.id nullable and describe when it's set. ()
Merged.

> #1039 Clarify which timestamp RTCStats.timestamp represents. ()
Merged - other issue in comment can be addressed by another PR.

> #1041 Label 'Warm-up example' as 'advanced p2p example' ()
Merged.

> #1042 Add clockrate, channels, sdpFmtpLine to codec capability ()
Needs Taylor's review

> Issues
> ------
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #526 NetworkError event is not defined and might not be needed (aboba)
> #578 Need to specify precisely when MID generation happens (aboba)
> #661 Add informative table of all things that can cause negotiat (burnburn)
> #687 Clarify reasoning behind and mitigation of privacy issues (
> (dontcallmedom)
> #714 STUN/TURN OAuth token auth parameter passing (aboba)
> #729 RTCStats timestamp source ambiguous (alvestrand)
> #763 Handling of simulcast errors (aboba)
> #787 Integrate RTCRtpTransceiver into set local/remote steps (adam-be)
> #788 Clean up remaining uses of 'set of receivers' (adam-be)
> #795 Specify when a data channel's ID is assigned, and what the  (taylor-b)
> #842 Define JSEP terms like "bundle" and "bundle-policy" in term (burnburn)
> #845 "Throw a FooError" steps not written in a consistent manner (aboba)
> Taylor promised a PR (hooray)
>
> #849 Specify an AllowUnverifiedMedia RTCConfiguration property  (fluffy)
The discussion at the interim was not converging. We discussed it some
more (see bug).

> #881 Align getAlgorithm return value with Web Crypto (alvestrand)
> #942 Meta: auto-publish changes to the spec (alvestrand)
> #959 Advanced Peer-to-peer Example (adam-be)
> #964 Handing SDP with more than one identity  (martinthomson)
> #1020 Don't fire events on a closed peer connection ()
Adam will pick this up.