Re: Upcoming release of doc

I think you're talking about the "what happens when data channel buffer is
filled" PR? (https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/1209)

I just updated it in response to soareschen's comments. I'm still not sure
about the errors. I have:

   - InvalidAccessError for sending a message larger than
   "sctpTransport.maxMessageSize".
   - OperationError for sending while the buffer is full. This is the one
   I'm less sure about.