Notes (Re: Agenda) 2017-02-23

On 23/02/17 13:22, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> Overarching stuff
> =================
> Travis issues...
> - Timeouts. Vivien looking into it.

No news.

> March 1st Virtual Interim: slide deck at
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vc3VB45gidEUcWgtmbjfJwHuoOnsCCcc3qksKMpFEuE/edit?ts=589b5295#slide=id.p
>

> - Status of the update of the push script?

Nothing done yet, Adam waiting for input from Dan.

> media-capture main
> ==================
> Would like to get a new CR out. We've talked about this before, and said
> that once #429, #386 and #380 are closed we can initiate the
> process. #429 and #386 are in our control (and we have PR#433 that Dan
> will look into fix and merge of for #386), for #380 we need things to
> happen on the permission spec but they are not responding.

Issue that permission spec guys are not responding. ACTION Stefan to
reach out to them.

#959: Editors think 11.2 is the advanced example. We can close the Issue.

> #990: #1030 has be proposed as alternative - for march 1st VI
> #1011: discussed March 1st VI
> #1019: Assigned to Bernard for cleanup and merge.
This one is already merged.
> #1023: J-I has reviewed, back to Cullen?
Back to Cullen.
> #1025: To be brought up at the March 1st VI
> #1026: To be brought up at the March 1st VI
> #1030: For March 1st VI
> #1031: Adam has commented
Discussed.
> #1032: For March 1st VI
> #1033: '"Hybrid" OAuth solution.'.
Active discussion on this one, Taylor should respond.
> #1035: "Parameters for packetization interval"
Will be talked about at the Interim.

#1037, #1036: assigned to Bernard for review.

> Issues:
> -------
> Some we talked about last time and should follow up on:
> #787: Adam to work on this one
PR #1036 addresses this Issue.

#795: Reminding Taylor.

#959: Editors think 11.2 is the advanced example. We can close the
Issue. Adam will do a PR.

> #964: Update in IETF rtcweb security-arch needed
> #1021: Bernard to start list discussion
This is complicated. Hoping Taylor will come up with a proposal that
everyone can accept.