Re: Should we try to get another VI done before end of year?

Two challenges here:
1) I still haven't heard back from Cullen on webrtc-pc, so the specs are
frozen.  Although I guess the reason for the 24 hours was so that we didn't
have to wait more than that, and besides, Cullen has clearly reviewed the
webrtc-pc spec right before I updated the change log.  So maybe I can just
push both today.

2) It may be tough to get most of the last VI changes into the document by
the week preceding December 12.

However, I think it's worth doing a Doodle poll to reserve a date just in
case we are able to have everything ready.  If we are able to get enough
into the docs and it looks like the people we would need would be available
(based on the Doodle poll), then we can go ahead and do it.

-- dan