Re: Ready to push drafts?

Bernard, I don't think we should wait.  Harald agrees.  We can push another
one in December after some more updates have gone in.  Regarding Travis, as
long as the draft loads in FF and Chrome I think we're ahead of the game.
I plan to make no changes except for adding the logs, so it is unlikely
anything I do will make things worse.  Yes, that means I also will not
re-Tidy either (this time).

I will do the change logs this morning and notify you when Cullen starts
reviewing (since that starts the no-merge clock).

-- dan