Re: Agenda, May 19

Den 19. mai 2016 15:46, skrev Harald Alvestrand:
> The usual....
>
> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> Pulls
> -----
> NONE
>
> Issues
> ------
> #350 New permission definitions are wrong. (stefhak)
> No stefan, debate is....
>
> #353 IFrame access control makes problems for [CEReactions] intr (adam-be)
> PR-ready?
>
> #359 MUST clear requirement for deviceId (aboba)
> Discussion has shown a certain lack of clarity....

We seem to agree on what the behavior should be, it's not clear that the
text needs updates. Some tests would be nice.

(Aside: Some of our scenarios require external components. Those are an
issue.)

> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pulls (13)
> -----
> #595 Fix rtcpTransport description ()
> mparis has not responded yet. Pinged.
>
> #601 Specify the synchronous and queued steps for addIceCandidat (adam-be)
> Needs rebase. Is the description still accurate (=incomplete)?
>
> #617 Effect of RTCRtpReceiver.track.stop() ()
> Need response from submitter (aboba).

Could augment with text allowing the decoder to stop, but RRs must flow.

> #624 Upscale allowed (fluffy)
> Response but no update.

Submitter action needed.

> #640 Minor editorial fixes ()
> LGTM

Merged

> #641 Add reference to FILEAPI for definition of Blob ()
> LGTM

Merged

> #642 Make last arg (a dictionary) of addTransceiver optional ()
> LGTM

Merged

> #643 Document defaultIceServers as source of fingerprinting ()
> LGTM

Please fix grammar error and merge.

> #646 Table of RTCRtpEncodingParameters for RtpSender/RtpReceiver
> (pthatcherg)
> Still no pthatcherg response. Still in review?

Waiting.

> #647 Clarification on 'apt' parameter ()

Aboba to address comments. Clarify purpose - need to be in parameters so
that you can turn them off at will. (Requires parsing the fmtp line to
get the apt. Sigh.)

> #648 mimeType clarification ()
> I still disagree violently with this one, and have said so on the list.

Interim topic suggested. #650 so marked.

> #649 "Hold" unspecified ()
> Title change? :-) Still WIP? Looks mostly good to me!

Aboba will update with note about callback.

> #659 fix link to JSEP iceCandidatePoolSize sections ()
> LGTM

Merged.

> Issues
> ------
> Suggest we jump to anything people have updates on in #142-#600, then
> start on #608 and try for some assignments.
>
> #142 "Hold" unspecified (aboba)
> Seems close to done with #649.
>
> #253 Assurance that requests to IdP proxy originate from the use
> (martinthomson)
> #257 ICE Candidate should have accessors for protocol-relevant i
> (alvestrand)
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #296 Debugging ICE problems needs more info (aboba)
> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #337 Interfacing between WebRTC spec and JSEP (burnburn)
> #369 addTrack's streams parameter is unused. (adam-be)
> #457 Non-normative ICE state transition diagram (taylor-b)
> #518 PING review of webrtc-pc spec (stefhak)
> #526 NetworkError event is not defined and might not be needed (adam-be)
> #548 RTX/RED/FEC handling (aboba)
> #550 'the process to apply candidate' should link to JSEP (adam-be)
> #551 Errors when identifying a m-line in addIceCandidate() (adam-be)
> #554 We never fire the 'connectionstatechange' event (adam-be)
> #555 Sort out requirements around IdpLoginError (martinthomson)
> #561 Normatively cite webrtc-stats for sections 8.x (alvestrand)
> #562 What to do with an RTCIdentityProvider that returns rubbish
> (martinthomson)
> #563 Undefined 'transceiver' object used in 'dispatch a receiver
> (pthatcherg)
> #565 pc.close() never fires any events. On purpose? (stefhak)
> #566 Separate sender and receiver sets are unnecessary when we h (burnburn)
> #568 Should we specify how addStream()/"addstream event" should  (aboba)
> #571 Mechanisms for populating the contents of RTCRtpSender/Rece (taylor-b)
> #572 Unclear how the `getStats` track selector works in the cont
> (alvestrand)
Closing this issue. The discussion has branched out.

> #578 Need to specify precisely when MID generation happens (adam-be)
> #579 Congruenting about "The negotiation-needed flag is cleared  (adam-be)
> #583 Is it OK to call addTransceiver() with a track already adde (stefhak)
> #585 Unclear if RTCRtpTransceiver.stop() acts right away or requ (taylor-b)
> #597 Calling RTCRtpReceiver.track.stop() (aboba)
> #600 Operations queue: What is run synchronously before the oper (adam-be)
> #608 Move degradationPreference from RTCRtpParameters to RTCRtpE ()
Closed.

> #609 Split RTCRtpEncodingParameters in RTCRtpEncodingParameters  ()
Closed.

> #622 RTCRtpTransceiverInit: receive parameters ()
Closed with comments.

> #623 How to manage RTCRtpTransceivers for incoming MediaStreamTr ()
Closed as duplicate.

> #626 What should defaultIceServers be if browser has no default  ()
Closed as "it is clear".

> #627 defaultIceServers adds to the fingerprinting surface (adam-be)
> #632 How local peer learns of transceiver.stop() on remote peer ()
Bernard to PR "will fire negotiationneeded".

> #638 Allocate a 7XX STUN error code with IANA (aboba)
Review policy is "IETF review", which requires an RFC. Seems a lot of
trouble.
Spec says 7xx is outside the legal range. OK?

> #639 addTransceiver: Dictionary argument should be optional (no  ()
Closed by PR

> #644 Fob on RTPSender to turn on and off sending CN / DTX  ()
Bernard.

> #645 public negotiation-needed flag as readonly ()
Value not clear. Submitter action.

> #650 mimeType Clarification ()

> #651 addTransceiver/addTrack: need to be async? ()

> #652 RTCIceCandidate description contains some junk characters ()
Dan

> #653 Align RTCIceTransportPolicy name and links with JSEP ICE ca ()
> #654 Need JSEP reference for general RTCPeerConnection descripti ()
> #655 Update JSEP reference to 5.8 ()
> #656 Update JSEP reference to canTrickleIceCandidates ()
> #657 Update JSEP reference to provisional answers ()
> #658 Link addIceCandidate to JSEP for applying ICE candidate ()

Some of these are wrong section numbers becaue of JSEP updates; others
are real wrongs. Dan will take care.

Call finished 15 min early. We celebrated.