Re: Merging PR #616

On 2016-05-10 08:55, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> This is a big one.
>
> And it's pretty sure to invalidate every other PR in the queue (and vice
> versa).
>
> Should we merge this ASAP, and spend the time up to Thursday's call on
> rebasing the others?
>
> I think it's pretty important that we get this one in, and *currently*
> it merges without conflict.

Right now we have quite a few PRs pending that would break. I just
talked to Dom and he said that PR #616 is mostly generated with a script
he has written. He said that it would be ok if we merge as much as we
can on Thursday and then give him a green light to generate a new WebIDL
conversion patch and commit it directly. That sounds good to me. What do
you guys think?

/Adam