Re: New webrtc-pc Editor's draft (v20161219)

Actually, 'make update' fails on my local machine anyway (see below).  I
don't usually have success running respec locally, so I typically just
check the Travis status on GitHub.  I'm not sure why all of our definitions
are suddenly missing, but I'll look at it and see if I can figure out what
happened since our last PR was applied before publication.

> respec@7.2.1 copydeps /Users/dan/w3c/webrtc-pc/support/respec
> node ./tools/copydeps.js

/Users/dan/w3c/webrtc-pc/support/respec/tools/copydeps.js:30
const rm = async(function*(...files) {
                           ^^^

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ...
    at exports.runInThisContext (vm.js:53:16)
    at Module._compile (module.js:373:25)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:441:10)
    at startup (node.js:139:18)
    at node.js:968:3

npm ERR! Darwin 16.1.0
npm ERR! argv "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "run" "copydeps"
npm ERR! node v4.4.6
npm ERR! npm  v2.15.5
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! respec@7.2.1 copydeps: `node ./tools/copydeps.js`