Re: Agenda, December 1

On 12/01/2016 02:46 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> In addition to the usual, we want to collect candidates for the VI (to
> see if deadline-driven works).
Bernard volunteered to start the slideset for the VI, based on the
issues and PRs with "December interim topic" labels.

> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #395 Mark the Implementation Suggestions as non-normative. (burnburn)
>
> Dan, status?
Was waiting for #411

> #411 Add User Experience requirements section describing permiss (burnburn)
>
> Last update says "Jan-Ivar, can you submit a new one".
Now reviewed. Jan-Ivar had a good proposal (but in formatted, not source).
Would be nice to have it landed before VI. Dan may just write a new PR
if Jan-Ivar doesn't have it by Monday evening (US).

> Issues
> ------
> #268 Iframe sandboxing options for gUM (stefhak)
Anne has a suggestion for alternate text. Stefan will follow up.
> #350 New permission definitions are wrong. (alvestrand)
>
> VI?
>
> #360 Specify relation between return from getConstraints and con (burnburn)
No update.
> #380 Define restrictions on device-info permission. (alvestrand)
>
> VI with #350?
>
> #384 Should we use [EnforceRange] on min/max in constraints? (aboba)
> #385 ConstrainLong only concern positive values (aboba)
Need to check public-script-coord progress from September.
> #386 What does "getSettings" return? (alvestrand)
> #387 Reinstate strong language on permission ending when tracks  (stefhak)
VI with #350 also.
> #389 Camera light and "disabled" tracks ()
Waiting for #411 to land
> #390 Clearly mark the "Implementation Suggestions" section as no (burnburn)
Waiting for #395
> #394 Browser's ability to dynamically change settings mistakenly (burnburn)
> #396 Explanation of "advanced" constraint sets is confusing (burnburn)
> #400 Add text to extensibility for consumer of MST (burnburn)
No progress to report, but Dan will work on these now that #411 looks good.
> #403 Polling enumerateDevices potentially being a fingerprint. (aboba)
>
> VI together with #414 #417?
>
> #404 Revive createObjectURL? (stefhak) (icebox)
> #409 Clarify behavior of using unrelated constraints (alvestrand)
Pinging Jan-Ivar.
> #413 Need rules for devicechange event when devices are removed. (stefhak)
Very small change. Stefan will make a PR.
> #414 Devicechange events when not focus - permitted or forbidden (ShijunS)
> #417 result of enumerateDevices when there is no origin ()
>
> Needs assigning.
>
> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pull requests
> -------------
> #624 Upscale allowed (fluffy)
> #757 Support ufrag in IceCandidate and end of IceCandidate indic (fluffy)
>
> VI? I think this is not yet compltely settled.
And with #819.

> #776 Support for OAuth in TURN credentials (Issue 714 patch) ()
Would really like to have a PR we can merge before the interim.
> #819 Trickle ufrag in ICE candidate events ()
> #850 Add Error Object  (aboba)
Needs a little review, and Travis to be happy.
> #899 Mandatory to implement stats section, remove overlap with s ()
Merged. If there are issues, fix later.
> #920 Revise text dealing with with the ICE Agent/User Agent inte ()
Merged.
> #934 Add RTCSessionDescriptionReadOnly to make RTCSessionDescrip ()
Closed in favor of #949
> #936 Remove Issue 1: Current and Pending SDP ()
Merged.
> #937 What happens when transceiver.stop() is called ()
Merged.
> #938 What happens when setDirection() is called ()
Merged.
> #939 Remove "stopped" from removeTrack ()
Merged.
> #940 Remove "stopped" from close(), insertDTMF and replaceTrack ()
Merged.
> #944 Effect of setting sender.track to null ()
Merged.
> #946 Splitting transceiver direction into "direction" and "curre ()
Bernard will resolve conflicst and merge.
> #949 Give legacy callbacks RTCSessionDescriptionInit so they can ()
>
> Jan-Ivar is asking for swift resolution....
Merged.

> #953 Fixes for Hold Examples ()
VI topic. Are we making the right recommendations?
> #956 API for setting QoS priority of data channels ()
Merged.
> #958 Allow replaceTrack(null) ()
>
> lgtm
Merge conflicts. Bernard to rebase and merge.

> Issues
> ------
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #526 NetworkError event is not defined and might not be needed (aboba)
> #555 Sort out requirements around IdpLoginError (martinthomson)
> #561 Normatively cite webrtc-stats for sections 8.x (alvestrand)
Closed by PR.
> #578 Need to specify precisely when MID generation happens (aboba)
> #579 Congruenting about "The negotiation-needed flag is cleared  (aboba)
> #655 Update JSEP reference to 5.8 (burnburn)
> #661 Add informative table of all things that can cause negotiat (burnburn)
> #671 Processing remote MediaStreamTracks without MediaStreams in
> (alvestrand)
> #687 Clarify reasoning behind and mitigation of privacy issues ( (stefhak)
> #688 Indicators of usage and data flow (PING review) (stefhak)
> #690 Information available prior to permission prompt (PING revi (stefhak)
> #705 Missing sender identifier attribute (msid) (stefhak)
> #709 offerToReceiveAudio/offerToReceiveVideo remain in implement (aboba)
> #714 STUN/TURN OAuth token auth parameter passing (aboba)
> #723 Need JSEP reference for end-of-candidates indication (burnburn)
> #726 Add a ufrag attribute to the RTCIceCandidate structure to i (aboba)
> #729 RTCStats timestamp source ambiguous (alvestrand)
> #746 Need to specify what happens if `createDataChannel` is call (aboba)
> #760 Figure out backward-compatible way to indicate ufrag+mid on (aboba)
> #763 Handling of simulcast errors (aboba)
> #787 Integrate RTCRtpTransceiver into set local/remote steps ()
> #788 Clean up remaining uses of 'set of receivers' ()
> #795 Specify when a data channel's ID is assigned, and what the  ()
> #801 Description of User Agent/ICE Agent interactions in section ()
> #822 Need IDP Load Error ()
> #823 Need IDP Script Error  ()
> #825 Need IDP Invalid Token  ()
> #826 Need IDP Expired Token error  ()
> #827 Need IDP Code failed ()
> #828 Need IDP TImeOut error  ()
> #829 Need Fingerprint mismatch error  ()
> #830 Need Custom Error for IdP  ()
> #831 Define how long should the IdP timeout timer should be  (martinthomson)
> #842 Define JSEP terms like "bundle" and "bundle-policy" in term (burnburn)
> #845 "Throw a FooError" steps not written in a consistent manner (aboba)
> #849 Specify an AllowUnverifiedMedia RTCConfiguration property  (alvestrand)
> #857 The RTCPeerConnectionIceErrorEvent constructor should have  (aboba)
> #876 How to properly manage TrackEvent or provide the current Ad (stefhak)
> #878 What happens when transceiver.stop() is called? (aboba)
> #881 Align getAlgorithm return value with Web Crypto ()
> #887 Section 4.3.1:  Issue 1 - review Pending and Current SDP ()
Closed
> #897 Remove RTCSessionDescription constructor or throw error on  ()
Closed
> #902 Does setLocal/SetRemoteDescription modify RTCRtpTransceiver ()
Closed
> #908 Need to replace references to "stopped sender" with "recvon ()
Closed by PR
> #917 Review other uses of "stopped" ()
Closed by PR
> #921 currentRemoteDescription.sdp -- does it need to match the l ()
VI topic.
> #922 Let createOffer and createAnswer resolve with RTCSessionDes ()
> #923 CaptureStream adds mediaTracks with delay, we need a callba ()
> #924 Remove legacy getStats API? ()
VI topic
> #927 What happens when setDirection() is called (taylor-b)
> #930 Ambiguous wording in addIceCandidate ()
> #931 Can we have more that one IdentityProvider? (martinthomson)
> #932 Should IDP Login error cary the idpLoginUrl  (martinthomson)
> #933 RTCSessionDescription readonly members is not webcompat ()
> #941 STUN/TURN Auto Discovery handling ()
> #942 Meta: auto-publish changes to the spec ()
> #943 Effect of sender.track set to null ()
Closed by PR
> #945 sender.setParameters():  Changing simulcast parameters? ()
VI topic
> #947 replaceTrack(null): Allowed? ()
Will be closed when PR is merged.
> #950 Change SetLocalDescription to require unchanged offer/answe ()
Assigned to aboba
> #951 RTCP is mandatory, but not always implemented in legacy sys ()
Closed.
> #952 Section 5.4.1: Hold Examples ()
VI topic (with its PR)
> #954 Receive a track multiple times ()
> #955 API for setting QoS priority of data channels ()
Closed by PR