Notes editor's meeting 2016-08-18

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:57:15 +0000
To: "public-webrtc-editors@w3.org" <public-webrtc-editors@w3.org>
Present: Adam, Bernard, Dan and Stefan

mediacapture-main
=================
One PR, #383, to make constraints optional. Merged.
Issues:
#268: Progress being made, we can probably soon close this one.
#350: Harald not here
#360: Dan will look into it.
#366: Closed by #383
#371: Perhaps we should not include the details of how to exploit. But
permission to use cam and mike has already been given, so it is not that
bad.
#382: Leave open a little more.

webrtc-pc
=========
Slide outline for interim done, waiting for input. Bernard will reach
out to people he needs input from.

PRs
---
#624: no input from Cullen
#695: interim topic
#721: merged
#738: interim topic
#739: still not clear where to get the transceiver from in addTrack. But
we can merge this one and work from there. But "addtrack" event needs
updating. Merged.
#740: interim topic
#742: merged
#743: merged