Notes, April 14 2016

Den 14. april 2016 15:50, skrev Harald Alvestrand:
> It's been a while...
>
> Overarching items:
>
> - Status for CfC call for CR status on getusermedia

Dan notes that we still have substantive changes proposed in issues.
Contiguous IDL is strictly an editorial matter, so doesn't affect CR
transition.
Worry noted.

> - Notes from IETF
>
> Mediacapture-main
> =================
> No pulls!
>
> Issues
> ------
> #316 MediaTrackSettings/ConstraintSet/Capabilities... should lin (burnburn)
> Dan, editorial?

Scheduled behind f2f recovery time. Will get to it next week.

> #333 Devicechange event firing potentially being a fingerprint ()
> Change under consideration

Assigned to Stefan to write PR on consensus

> #334 Is more needed regarding revocation? ()
> Want to make this a permissions problem

Assigned to Nick - we need his feedback (and won't get it this week).

> #338 Make ended event a simple event ()
> Simplification, can we do it?

Editors agree. Assigning to Dan for writing a PR.

> #339 originIdentifier is unused ()
> Has become permissions' problem. Can we delete?

More discussion needed, in particular @martinthomson. This also relates
to "the floating proposal" wrt permission prompts.
Assigned to Adam.

> WebRTC-PC
> =========
> Pulls
> -----
> #466 Use an enum to describe directionality of RTP Stream (alvestrand)
> #467 Use enum for voiceActivityDetection (alvestrand)
> #471 Use enum for RTCDataChannel’s ordered attribute (alvestrand)
> I have my draft almost ready to go, just need to flip a coin and make a
> proposal.
>
> #535 update MID to be random values when not received in offer (adam-be)

Merged, #578 filed to handle the non-precision on when MID is generated.

> #553 Move 'closed' state from RTCSignalingState to RTCPeerConnec (aboba)

Merged.

> #557 Splitting apart RTCIceConnectionState and RTCIceTransportSt ()

Merged.

> #558 Revert "Added initialization of readonly and remote attribu ()

Merged.

> #560 Changing from callback interface to dictionary for RTCIdent ()

Merged.

> #574 Make RTCSessionDescription readonly, and createOffer return ()

Merged.

#576 - merged.

#577 - merged.

> Issues
> ------
> #142 "Hold" unspecified (aboba)

Bernard will address now that Taylor's states have landed.

> #227 .mid attribute - random or Null when MID is not present in  (fluffy)
> See #535

Closed

> #253 Assurance that requests to IdP proxy originate from the use
> (martinthomson)
> #257 ICE Candidate should have accessors for protocol-relevant i
> (alvestrand)
> #295 Guidance for extending objects vs extending Stats needed (alvestrand)
> #296 Debugging ICE problems needs more info (aboba)

Will work on it.

> #305 Describe what happens when media changes (fluffy)
> #337 Interfacing between WebRTC spec and JSEP (burnburn)
> #369 addTrack's streams parameter is unused. (adam-be)
> #375 true as default values for dictionary is bad practice (alvestrand)
> #389 Should have a "closed" RTCPeerConnectionState (pthatcherg)
> See #553

Closed