Re: Announce CfC for moving mediacapture-main to CR

The test suite is definitely not ready - Alex Gouillard has made
substantial contributions, but it has been languishing for quite a while.

I would like Dom's input on process here. If we really need to wait
until we have a comprehensive test suite before asking for CR, I think
we urgently need to make the WG aware of this.

(I am positively sure that none of the implementations would pass a
comprehensive test suite, and won't do so this quarter either, but
that's a completely different matter.)

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.