Re: Announce CfC for moving mediacapture-main to CR

Thanks Dan.

I take your comment as you think the draft itself is in good enough
shape to request a transition to CR, but we need to think about how we
will document how "adequate implementation experience will be
demonstrated" (quoted from the process document). I think that is a good
comment, and I think Dom is looking into it.

Stefan