Re: Won't make call this week (and unlikely to next week)

I'm in an airport again but will try to join.  I was unable to do any editing work this week because of preparing for the IETF meeting.

I have a new headset, so maybe it will be better for the rest of you than the last time I tried calling from the airport :)

-- dan