ReSpec fix landed

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:55:36 +0200
To: "public-webrtc-editors@w3.org" <public-webrtc-editors@w3.org>
Hi,

The fix I had brought to ReSpec that generated spurious errors on HTML
validation in Travis CI has now landed, so Travis will no longer fail on
new pull requests.

Note that among the noise in the validation, there was in fact an error
in our ids for which I've filed a pull request:
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/249

(that error means that pull requests based on the master at the time
where that error was present will keep failing, even if you restart
their Travis validation, unless they're rebased after #249 is merged)

Dom