Re: Fwd: Re: Last Call comments on Media Capture and Streams

Den 21. aug. 2015 14:17, skrev Dominique Hazael-Massieux:
> Anne suggests a cleaner separation between the API and the model in the
> Medica Capture & Streams spec (see below)

"There's lots of stuff like that" kind of translates to me as "I don't
like your style". Which I don't think of as an actionable item.

> Dom

The usual argument for making models non-normative is that if a conflict
is found between the API description and the model description, the API
description overrides the model description. I'm inclined to recommend
ignoring ths particular point.