Notes editor's meeting August 6

Present: Adam, Dan, Stefan

On 05/08/15 14:46, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> General items:
> =============
> TR templates survey: Dan, have you had a chance to take a look?

Dan has provided a response. Other editors are invited to provide
feedback as well!

> getUserMedia
> ============
> We're making progress!
>
> Peter, any more commits or PRs coming as a result of the review? (Guess
> you'll answer off line since you won't attend the meeting)

Will wait for response to after the weekend (Peter on vacation).

Adam will create an Issue on moving some text around.

> PRs
> ---
> #209 support implemented constraints: Adam, what's the status?

Adam to look at it.

> #210 channelCount: the discussion seems to settle, mergable, or should
> we assign for review?

Merged.

> #211 enumerateDevices -> capabilities: discussion not settled. Dan, you
> promised to review for sanity, status?

Dan has now provided his view. More discussion needed.

> #216 legacy error: Peter, status of review? Now in Jan-Ivar's hands.

Closed. #226 created by Jan-Ivar, supersedes this one.

> #217 remove DOMExceptions from table: Peter, can you add note and merge?
Reassigned to Dan to add note and merge.
> #219 persist Id only after gUM grant: Assigned to Peter
> #220 markup fixes: Peter to merge per last meeting notes
Closed.

#226 MediaStreamError as object: Dan to check overconstrainterror link.

> Issues
> ------
> Most are either long term stuff (and sometimes out of our hands) or tied
> to a PR.
> We could talk about
> #203 Text on 'overconstrained'

Dan will handle.

> #204 same object

Assigned to Adam

> #225 tracks vs. sinks

All editors should look at this.

#222: we determined that we should have a discussion on the list.

#197: closed as PR #210 has been merged.

> WebRTC 1.0

Adam to look into what breaks travis. Broken links should be fixed.

#259: probably ready to merge, but Adam to make a review and merge
unless he finds issues

#262: asking Martin T to review

#261: asking Justin to review

#260: Merged.