Re: Attaching screenshots to WPD issue tickets

I haven't tried to upload files in bug genie.

Maybe you could upload images in the wiki, then refer to it in BugGenie?

Let me see later how to have BugGenie accept file uploads, and make it use the backup system we have in place.

Regards.
--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~