Re: More compact display for inherited properties and methods in DOM object pages

Right, I missed that.

I have a few (unfortunately, complex) suggestions to this.
- If you are worried about page size, or loading or processing time,
perhaps we could AJAX in the inherited members.
(There is a bug that may be an intended behavior (or simply a limitation, I
am not sure) that you must specify all of the types from which a type
inherits manually, which is inherently bad in my opinion, because of the
manual chaining (which some may be forgotten, or simply not synchronized
when a type inherits from another type suddenly, which happens sometimes)
instead of using data we already have automatically. AJAXing in the content
may be a way to hack support for a single type that gets all of the
inheritance chain)

- If you are worried about a large overwhelming list of members, a display
toggler (like my "more" suggestion) can be used for the inherited members.

Both of these solutions can co-exist, of course.

Having everything from HTMLElement on HTMLDivElement is important, because
you almost really use just HTMLElement, you almost always use some type
that inherits from it. Inexperienced developers usually do not know that
other types exist and sometimes do not understand inheritance, but the
HTMLElement members would definitely be useful for them (className, title,
classList, dataset).
Developers that will visit these pages are usually less experienced ones,
in my opinion, so it makes sense to provide all of the information quickly,
with a simple Control + F to get to anything close to what they need.
(Which is why I prefer not to have a toggler, but it is the lesser evil
than a cloud)

Alternatively, a cloud that expands (on click) to the full list along with
their summaries might be a fair compromise (no navigation, of course).

☆*PhistucK*