Re: List of TODOs discovered during the QA Review

I will make a point of importing these to the project manager; thanks for
the reminder Jen.

To everyone else on the list:

A team of us are working on re-vitalizing and re-organizing the Web
Platform Docs issue tracker and project management system, at
http://project.webplatform.org/.

We'd appreciate everyone's feedback about that system.  Are there any
features you find particularly useful?  Are there any areas you find
particularly confusing?

For starters, we know that the landing page needs to be a little more
welcoming.  In the meantime, there is a brief how-to at the bottom of this
page:  http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Filing_Bugs#How_to_file_bugs

And of course, if you (like me) have been using the email list to document
areas that need improvement, you can make sure to create a matching issue
so it won't get forgotten.

ABR