Re: On deploying next release of compatibility tables

Hi Renoir,

>From a quick skim-through there are a couple problems I can see:

1. The JSON file doesn't distinguish between multiple elements/properties
with the same name within different namespaces or languages.  E.g., the
entries for "a" and "title" both reference the SVG elements on MDN, not
HTML elements, while "text" references the Javascript object, not the SVG
<text> element.

2. Some entries are showing up as "unknown" for Firefox, despite having
specific values in MDN.  E.g., see the text-shadow and box-shadow pages.  I
suspect the problem is that the MDN tables include links to the release
notes for the particular version number, and this may be causing problems
with the parsing function.

ABR