Re: Regrets for Community Meeting

Well, I just tried to call in (having not seen these emails yet), and the
conference call room doesn't exist. That'll need to be fixed before we can
have a call, and it seems like the folks who have access to fix that aren't
available today.

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead