RE: Question

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:59:33 +0000
To: Meng Wang <wminux@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Meng.

Thanks so much for reaching out. Our system requires that members make a certain number of edits before they can create pages, in order to keep mischief from bots to a minimum.

Are you saying that you want to replace the image that's in this topic? Is there something wrong with it? There are a couple of ways to proceed. Either you can make other edits to content on the site (I believe that we require 10 edits submitted before you can create a resource) and then make the change yourself, or, if you explain what you'd like done and can get the image to me via some share, I can help you out.

Thanks so much,

Eliot