BugGenie e-mail queue got unblocked

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:59:32 -0500
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I just fixed a bug with our project management application that wasn’t
sending notification emails.

If some of you received many e-mail messages from Bug Genie, I
apologize, and here are some explanations:

While working on the new internal e-mail relay server, I found out that
TheBugGenie had a big list of messages to send out. The messages weren't
sent due to a BugGenie "bug" and the list was only growing.

This should be a one-time problem, and you should not continue to
receive batches of emails; if you do, please let us know!

Thanks for your collaboration

--

Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~