Re: Webplatform Wednesdays Badges

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:00:39 -0600
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi!

It's great to see this interest in Open Badges!

The Open Badges folks have developed this spreadsheet template as an aid
in designing badge systems:
https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnUOR-0CBMsTdE1hWnJnYXlNdnktVUlhWWdjVzFVR0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

There's no requirement to use this, but it may help in thinking through
all the issues for designing badges (which go way beyond the visual
design).

Or this worksheet may work better for visually-oriented folks:
http://www.digitalme.co.uk/badgecanvas/

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>