Re: I need some JavaScript Gold...

Hey All

What i think would be great to see on every page is an exert from spec on
the given method or property. As i do feel that having one single location
for everything would be great, whether you want to see an example, what the
syntax is with a high level explanation or dive into the spec, having it
all together would be super useful for developers.

Here is an example page [1] of the above

Another thing that i would also like is a direct link to that extract from
specification in the additional resources / external links section.

One last idea is to look at pulling in the data from kangax's compatability
[2] table and showing this data on a page.

[1]
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/concepts/programming/javascript/objects/js/objects/Object/getOwnPropertyNames#Extract_From_Specification
[2] http://kangax.github.io/es5-compat-table/

// Nic