Semantic MediaWiki problem, again

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 22:16:11 -0500
Cc: Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Ryan, id like your opinion to solve our issue.

It seems that SemanticMediaWiki is creating too many jobs. It creates many runJobs scripts and takes all the memory. again.

If you look at [0] we are already at 70 000 jobs, and it always goes up.

What are you recommending Ryan? Is this a case where we can truncate the `job` table and rebuild SMW data [1]?

In the mean time, im making sure there are not too many job runners.

  [0]: http://docs.webplatform.org/w/api.php?action=query&meta=siteinfo&siprop=statistics
  [1]: /srv/webplatform/wiki/current/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/maintenance/SMW_refreshData.php

Renoir
~