Attribution should have a heading, no?

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 20:35:10 +0000
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

Playing around with the Array page, I’m finding that the attribution section just gets appended to the last section in an awkward way.

I think it should have it’s own heading. I think having one will not only be better organizationally, but also will encourage folks to think about giving the proper attributions to anything they might have added.

Please take a look at the heading I mocked up in the Array page.[1]

Unless someone protests, I’m going to ask Eliezer to add it.

Julee
[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/javascript/Array

Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist