blog tags (or categories)?

From: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 20:57:58 -0500
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I'm thinking it'd be helpful to add tags (or categories) to blog posts, and
let WordPress create pages for each of those categories.
* upcoming sprints (w/ info on how to attend)
* sprint round-ups (summary of what happened after the fact)
* Web Platform Wednesdays info
* announcements like hey we finished CSS, we are moving on to JS

That way we can put links on other pages (like the home page) that say
things like: *learn more about upcoming sprints*, and link directly to a
list of blog posts that only talk about upcoming sprints.

Thoughts?

WordPress can do this easily.

Jen

Jen Simmons