Re: Final JS import - success!

From: Ric <ric@webplatform.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 19:37:42 -0500
Cc: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Looks great!

I have a question - I was reviewing the docs import and noticed an object I had not seen before - the DataView.  Upon research, I found the browsers I support do not have this defined.

Are there plans to add/merge a compatibility chart, such as on Mozilla?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DataView

Ric Johnson