Re: Final JS import - success!

Hi Ric.

I wanted to chime-in and give some links on past/current conversation threads relating to compatibility tables.

You can browse the conversations from W3C’s mailing archives.

  [0]: http://www.w3.org/mid/A0C10316-4782-4DE6-9AE9-09BE3D4263C0@w3.org
  [1]: http://www.w3.org/mid/52E6A0AC.6040405@mozilla.com

If you want to participate, you can pass by on IRC #webplatform and say hi!

Regards,

Renoir
~