[mdn-compat-importer] Conversion progress

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:32:57 -0500
Cc: David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>, Pat Tressel <ptressel@myuw.net>
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>

Hi, folks!

Just to report that I pushed a work branch on github for review. The work is not finished, but I got some progress

Let’s plan a work session to see how we want it in the end.

What has been done

I taken what  here is what we get from frozenice marvellous importer [0], and created a new class (Model[2]) that shapes the result into [1].

I know it is not far, but I think it is worth showing.

Pat:

If you want to continue the work, you can use the fork in ‘internal-is-object’ where I built the full Vagrant/Salt VM managed with nvm, nodejs and everything else you could need.

Instructions are in the README.vagrant.md file.

More to come soon.

  [0]: What mdn-compat-importer generates: https://gist.github.com/renoirb/8746058#file-original-json
  [1]: How Model converted it : https://gist.github.com/renoirb/8746058#file-converted-json
  [2]: https://github.com/webplatform/mdn-compat-importer/blob/internal-js-object/lib/Model.js