Agenda item for next meeting: HTML5 spec on 28 October

Hi, Doug:

At the next general meeting, do we want to talk about the final HTML5 spec
coming out on 28 October?

* What are folks working on now?
* What can we get done by then?
* Anything we can ask the Fronteers Doc Sprint folks to do on 8 October to
wrap up the content?
* Will we have anything HTML to blog about around that time?

Just hope we take the opportunity to be part of the conversation — if we
can.

Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist
Adobe Web Platform