From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 3:06 AM
To: Timmy Kokke <mental_c@hotmail.com<mailto:mental_c@hotmail.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Hi

​
Welcome!

See my earlier response for details - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2014Jul/0121.html.

Thank you!

☆PhistucK

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Timmy Kokke <mental_c@hotmail.com<mailto:mental_c@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I'm Timmy Kokke. I live in the Netherlands, where I work as a web developer for many years. I also build Windows Store and Windows Phone apps using JavaScript and HTML. I love speaking and writing about things I come across as a developer, for which I've been awarded Microsoft MVP in the Windows platform development field.

I really like the work you are doing with documenting the web platform. I hope I can help out writing samples, translating and reviewing pages.

Kind regards,

Timmy Kokke

@sorskoot<http://twitter.com/sorskoot>
http://winjs.ninja