Re: code.webplatform.org

Note that while it is not officially supported, it does mostly work. The
only issue I have found so far was the font size issue (granted, I have not
played with it almost at all, especially using Internet Explorer).

Also, what is the minimal Internet Explorer version you expect to support?
11? 10? 9? 8? Anything that docs.webplatform.org supports with progressive
enhancements?

☆*PhistucK*